Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Just a Few Questions

At this point, I realize that we are at a day and age where information is in massive supply and it is crucial to be able to comprehend the new literacy. I am having trouble and looking for answers on the following subjects.

1. Technorati
2. Bloglines
3. RSS
4. Podcasting
5. Web 2.0
6. Blogs
7. XML
8. Firefox
9. Tags
10. Wiki

Any and all help will be appreciated. I use to think of myself as technology literate but these days I am reading and not truly understanding. I do recognize the breakdown of my comprehension and seeking answers but it does seem like an uphill battle.

1 comment:

  1. What are the odds that the same day I posted this list of quesitons that I find a site like Cool Cat Teacher that is easy to read and answers all my questions and then some. Thank you Cool Cat Teacher

    ReplyDelete