Thursday, December 07, 2006

To Do List

Ok, before I even begin I am going to let you know that I really have no idea where this piece will go. With that said, I am sitting in my classroom at 6:10 wondering why I am sitting in my classroom. Actually, I have a rather lengthy To Do List that seems to be brewing. I am all about the infamous To Do List. Does anyone really ever get to the entire thing?

I don't know, I guess I am just really tired and I am having trouble saying "NO" these days. I am attempting to balance too much, and you know what, my family really takes the hit for it. I don't say "NO" to anyone but my family. Ouch. That just kinda slaps ya in the face.

I just remembered I turned my car on and left it running to warm up on this bitter night. Do you think it is still there?

This is what I am talking about. Just too much going through my head. I really gotta go. I am interested to know what is going on in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment