Monday, April 16, 2007

Wish Me Luck

I am fired up! I will have the attention of our Board of Education members for about 10 minutes tomorrow night. Our Board Members visit each school in our District throughout the year and the Principal's setup a couple of teachers from each building to share what they have been working on.

When my principal approached me and asked if I would present about what we have been working on with technology my mouth dropped to the floor and I felt like hugging her. But of course I maintained my professionalism and instead I simply jumped up and down while shouting yes, yes, yes....

Topics that I will attempt to cover with student examples are:
1. Podcasts
2. ePals
3. Discussion Board

I signed up for the 60 day free trial of the .Mac account to upload all our Podcasts and iMovies that we have created to use as a link during my Power Point presentation. Wish me luck.

Any other advice?

1 comment:

  1. You might get a free account at PBwiki. You can then create a wiki with all your resources and things available. You can set pages to public if you want.

    Depending on how you want things arranged you can do something similar with google notebooks which is free if you have a gmail address .

    ReplyDelete