- How do we attract teachers to the idea that the World is Flat and that we are living in historical times?
- How do we generate momentum and build capacity in a Learning Organization?
- How do we get those interested in an idea that is so important and revolutionary when they do not view it as such?
- What needs to happen to create real change in a school?
- Is it possible to create a shared leadership vision that empowers and enables?
- What is one thing I can do as a teacher that makes the biggest impact in my class?
- What is one thing I can do as a teacher that makes the biggest impact in the school?
I would love to share what I have learned about the Web 2.0 with the professional teachers I work with. I see what is happening with the Web 2.0 technologies and the incredible impact it is having on the world and find it fascintating that so many people do not see it. This is all I want to talk about. I am saying, "Let's figure out ways to jump on board and help our students, help our community, help our country, help the world." But, to be quit honest I think I sound more like a mad man than a professional teacher at times.
Always more questions than answers. Ahhh.