Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sum, Sum, Summertime

Summer is here and the time is right for "___________________"
you can fill in the blank as you see fit

There isn't much dancin' in the streets going on here. I have been very busy working my "part time" summer job and haven't had much time to write anything of interest. Although, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading through Will Richardson, David Warlick, Wesley Fryer, and Elliot Masie's blogs and their resources.

It's been pretty neat reading the many posts about the summer conferences and the bloggers getting a chance to meet face to face. I have read so much from these guys that they have become somewhat of an icon to me. I am not sure how I would react if I bumped into David Warlick at a hotel, or if Will and his family ran by me in a marathon. I would hope that I would keep my wits about me and extend a simple, "Thank you for all that you do!"

Although I am not writing much on my blog these days I am poking around and trying to stay in tune with what's hot and what's not. Summer does seem to be flying by and before I know it I'll hear the school bells ringing and those little feet scurrying down the hall. At this point, I look forward to the continued wealth of knowledge from our fearless afore mentioned mentors.

~ Let your freak flags fly and keep on keeping on ~ Crosby Stills and Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment