Friday, February 01, 2008

What Does Courage Mean to You?

Here is an iMovie project my fifth grade students designed for a school presentation.

What Does Courage Mean to You?


video

The idea that courage means different things to different people came about through our brainstorming session when we were deciding what to include in the storyboard for this project. The students wanted to add the historical portion as well as interviewing teachers in our building in order to add balance to their definition of courage. In the end, the students were very excited to participate in this project and most students wanted to do more.

If you are interested in leaving a comment to the students please click here. Thanks for your time.

1 comment:

  1. What great job your students did on this project! I will save it as an exemplary blog/movie. I am collecting these types of projects to share with my superintendent. I am hoping by sharing she'll see why we need access to blogs-I won't be able to share this with my students because of our filtering system-and she'll see why we should allow student pictures on the web. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete