What better to do than talk to yourself during a long drive home.
In this case I happened to grab my handy dandy iPod Touch and document this momentary lapse of reason. Please keep in mind that this is what I look like after a long weekend of hard labor in the landscaping business. I am clearly in need of clean shave.
List of resources I mentioned in the video:
- Standards Based/Standards Referenced Report Cards
- Stealing Reading Moments ~ idea originated from The Book Whisperer by Donalyn Miller
- Our Class Wiki
- Our Class Blog
- Animoto ~ This is fantastic video production software that is entirely web based and free to educators.
- Glogster Edu Ambassador ~ Fill in the short application to see if you will qualify for the Premium GlogsterEdu service.
- Kevin's Meandering Mind
- Grade Book for the Standards Based/Standards Referenced Report Card.
- Dodie ~ who writes at Technology Chatter
- Tempered Radical ~ after reading his post I was able to create my own Google Form to collect data.